Tea Topinamburs Flowers & Sea buckthorn leaves, Linda Griin

3.80 

SKU: HTLG014 Category:

Description

35 g

Ingredients: dried topinamburs flowers 43%, dried sea buckthorn leaves 57%

Produced in Latvia by Linda Griin

Additional information

Weight0.2 kg
DimensionsN/A